The list of articles
(theory and practice)
- Cluster Optimization vs. Auto Channel
- ACI: Adjacent-channel interference
- CCI: Co-channel interference
- 5GHz interference issues
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz vs. 5 GHz
- The features of 802.11AC standard. Is this possible to reach the stated speed?
- Signal attenuations and quality of experience
- The impact of MIMO on multiple access
Information we collect
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send to us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the collected information in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Log Files
WIFI.TR069.CLOUD follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Try our demo products online
Cloud service for device management (“Cloud DMS”) is a TR-069 ACS and TR-369 Controller for remote provisioning, management and monitoring all kind of devices that support CWMP/USP protocols.Manage your devices